Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HELLO WORLD!

I created this blog simply as a platform for sharing my own ABAP & SAP notes with you, you and you!

We all know that GOOGLE is the tool! Most of the time, especially when you're already familiar with the SAP environment, most ABAP stuff can be found on the net! I wouldn't say if you're really new in this field, Google will be much of a help, because it won't. You have to learn it from the Gurus :)

The trick is just to google it up with the BEST KEYWORD you could think of, then wallah! It's all there!

And if I've learnt anything in the past on ABAP, it would be about not reinventing the wheel. Most of the obstacles you had in ABAP was already faced by others, so it's the matter of finding the right keyword, hence the right solution. It's very unlikely that you're facing some truly unique problems! :)

So, I'll just write anything I figure would be useful here, as it is very likely that these things will be revisited next time around! The time when I may have forgotten the solutions, or the time when I've ran out of keywords to google.

Sooooooo, happy learning, and stay optimist (and cute!) haha.


With Much Love,
The Rookie ABAPer

No comments:

Post a Comment